The following is a list of my favorite movies concerning wine
- Red Obsession (2013 documentary.) Beautiful and splendid study of Bordeaux wines and China
- SOM (2012 documentary) The training and trials of becoming a certified sommelier.
- A Year in Burgundy (2013 Documentary). Martine Saunier follows seven Burgundian wine making families through 12 months of work.
- A Year In Champagne (2015 Documentary) Martine Saunier does the same thing for the wine makers of Champagne.
- Mondovino (2004 documentary) The globalization of the world’s wine industry
- Sideways (2004 comedy.) A paean to Pinot Noir and an attack on Merlot
- Bottleshock (2008 comedy.) Roughly based on ‘The Judgment of Paris’.