Next door to Books & Books, in the Coral Gables Museum, Patrick offers occasional one-night introductory wine classes to reflect exhibits in the Museum. For example an exhibit of rare historic Spanish maps of the exploration of Florida anchored a class on Spanish Sherry. Other classes have focused on Coral Gable's Sister Cities, examining their history, culture and of course the local food and wines. Past classes include:
- "Granada and the Wines of Spain"
- "Aix-en-Provence and the wines of the Rhone Valley"
- "Cartagena and the Spirits of Colombia"
- "Pisa and the Wines of Tuscany"
- "Quebec and the ice-wines of Canada"
- "Curitiba and the wines of Brazil"
For further information contact the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Avenue, Coral Gables (305-603-8067) http://coralgablesmuseum.org/